Sunday, November 20, 2011

Teen Pregnancy (A Justin Bieber Love Story S2 Episode 137)

***On With The Story*** 2 Days Later. Cody And Emily Are Getting Ready To Leave The Hospital. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Emily:Cody hand me the diaper bag. Cody:*picks it up and hands it to her* Emily:*takes a diaper and an outfit out and starts getting her dressed*I can't wait to get home. This bed is so uncomfortable! Cody:I bet babe. Emily:Here throw this dirty diaper away. *hands it to him* Cody:Holy cheese balls this smells like shit! Emily:Nah really? *sarcastic* Cody:Hardy har har *throws it away* Emily:*finishes getting her dressed and talks like a baby*Don't you look adowable! Bailey's Wearing: www.polyvore.com Cody:Aww she's so beautiful... Just like her mommy (: Emily:*blushes*I'm gonna go change. Cody:Ok I'll strap the baby in her carseat. Emily:*goes the bathroom, changes and comes out*I'm ready. Her Outfit: www.polyvore.com Cody:Mm damn! Emily:What? Cody:You look sexy as hell! Emily:Why thank you.. *sees he has a bulge in his pants and giggles* Cody:What are you giggling at? Emily:Did I do that? *points to the bulge* Cody:Yes.. You did *flirty smile* Emily:Hehe down boy *giggles* Cody:*laughs*Leggo! They get in the car: 1-photos4.zibe.com and head home. ~At The Simpson House~ messagenote.com Emily:*unlocks the front door* Cody:*carrying the carseat* Emily:I'm gonna go to the nursery, Baby. *takes Bailey out of the carseat and walks upstairs* The Nursery: payhomedesign.com Cody:Ok baby. Emily'sPOV: I made my way to the nursery with Bailey in my arms ...

Related : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment